Below are several resources that I have developed or that I recommend for early childhood educators.
COVID Social Story
Social stories are used to help children understand and adjust to new or unfamiliar situations, activities, or social interactions. This social story talks about masks, physical distancing, and hand washing. Intended for children developmentally ages 2-5.
Some resources that I recommend:
- The National Center for Pyramid Model Innovations (NCPMI)
- Virginia Early Childhood Education Resource Hub
- CASTL Research Briefs
- Banking Time at Home
- National Association for the Education of Young Children Resources (NAEYC)
- ZERO TO THREE Resources
- Harvard EASEL Lab Explore SEL
- Affirming Black Lives in School Resources